You are viewing _dietpills_

27 January 2009 @ 11:05 am
FDA warning on Diet pills...include Super Slim Pomegranate?!  
http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2008/NEW01933.html

Hey ya'll above is the fda warning on a certain number of diet pills, now it has a super slimming and it has a superslim, which I THOUGHT superslim was different from super slim pomegranate but it seems when you type just that in it brings up the green box one...since a few people here are taking it I wanted people to be aware of this. Darn it and it works pretty well on the appetite but I found it scary since I peed so much and the effects lasted so long...

( 4 comments — Leave a comment )
esmeeegsjay on January 28th, 2009 07:35 am (UTC)
I loved this shit. :-(
gothoutraverin on January 28th, 2009 09:27 am (UTC)
Wow, scary.

Now I'm really REALLY glad that I tossed the rest of the bottle of Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 . . . Though I'm curious as to which contaminants were in which products =/
jiggly_puffsjiggly_puffs on January 28th, 2009 04:24 pm (UTC)
Im not sure where the person that gave me us the ingredients on the other site for super slim pom but I will ask her, maybe that will tell what was in Venom...I used venom hyperdrive 3.0+ and it works ok....the new one after the original...
jiggly_puffsjiggly_puffs on January 28th, 2009 04:22 pm (UTC)
http://www.topix.com/forum/food/dieting/TGGRG0QT00NPHN59M/p41 look here for info on ss pom...this is whats in super slim pom...

So here are the answers. According the FDA superslim which is our wonder drug SS super slim Does have BOTH Phenolphthalein & Sibutramine - ugh!

Phenolphthalein has been used for over a century as a laxative, but is now being removed from the market because of concerns over carcinogenicity. However, the small amounts usually used in experiments are harmless.- it does not say the MG dose included however. This is the laxative. here is a good site on this http://www.fruit-eze.com/ingredients/phenolph...

Sibutramine - Sibutramine
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Sibutramine:

Back pain; constipation; dizziness; dry mouth; flu-like symptoms; headache; increased cough; increased or decreased appetite; indigestion; joint pain; migraine; nasal inflammation; nausea; nervousness; painful menstruation; sinus inflammation; sleeplessness; sore throat; upset stomach; weakness.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Sibutramine:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); agitation; anxiety; change in amount of urine; chest pain; clumsiness; confusion; depression; difficulty breathing; disorientation; excitement; eye pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; high fever; increased sweating; large, unchanging pupils; loss of consciousness; one-sided weakness; restlessness; seizures; shivering; shortness of breath; stomach pain; swelling of the feet, ankles, or legs; tremors; unusual bruising or bleeding; vision problems; vomiting; weaknes
( 4 comments — Leave a comment )