Christine (harmony83) wrote in _addmeicomment,

Hi! Name is Christine. I'm 27 and work as a Starbucks Barista to make money to go back to grad school to get a degree in education. I'm a Broadway fanatic and my favorite play is Rock of Ages. At this moment I've seen it 40 times (but that'll change to more lol). And especially love Joey Taranto and Jeremy Woodard from the play. My other favorite play would be Phantom of the Opera (seen that 3 times and would love to see it again.). I am also a figure skater and love preparing for my skating programs every year. This year I will be doing two Jason Castro songs and still deciding about a third song.
Favorite music: Jason Castro, Adam Lambert, Big Time Rush, NKOTB, Hanson, Beatles, David Cook, To Have Heroes, Midwest Kings, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, 80's Rock, Constantine Maroulis,Michael Jackson
Favorite TV shows: Entourage, Family Guy, Hell's Kitchen, Hawaii Five-O, Steve Wilkos Show, Don't Forget The Lyrics, The Nanny, George Lopez, Home Improvement
Favorite Books: Harry Potter (series), Twilight (series) anything by Dan Brown anything by Stephen King
Favorite Movies: Remember Me, Across The Universe, Grease

*I also love magic and my 2 favorite magicians who I admire are Criss Angel and Houdini
Anything else you wanna know just ask :)
  • Post a new comment

default userpic