Christine (harmony83 ) wrote in _addmeicomment ,
Hey! My name is Christine, I’m 26 and from the Bronx and a Starbucks Barista while going to graduate school to get my master’s in elementary education. I’m a figure skater and I’ve been doing that for 5 years now. I love music and my top favorite singers are Constantine Maroulis, Jason Castro, and Adam Lambert. Their music is very special to me. I’m also a big fan of Andy Skib, Joey Clement, and Tommy Ratliff. My favorite groups are NKOTB, Hanson, and the Beatles. I’ve been a Hanson fan for 13 years now and that’s never going to change. Same goes for the New Kids, been a fan for 20 years now. My taste in Television shows is mostly oldies. I love Dukes of Hazzard, Home Improvement, and The Nanny. Of course my ultimate favorite show is Mindfreak which I’m anxiously waiting for season 6 to start. I’ll admit I love reality TV. I watch the Steve Wilkos show, Street Court, Kitchen Nightmares, and Hell’s Kitchen all the time. For years I’ve had the same favorite movie until I saw the movie that totally changed my life, Remember Me. That was one movie that just really hit me hard. My other two favorite movies are Grease and Across The Universe. Of course I love many other movies besides that but those 3 are at the top of my list. I read a lot and I’m a huge fan of Harry Potter and the Twilight series. I am sad they’re both finished. J.K. Rowling, Stefanie Myer, Dan Brown, and Stephen King are my favorite authors. I’m also big into magic tricks. I go to the magic shop Fantasma on a regular basis to see what new stuff they’ve got and I’m friends with a magician there. My two favorite magicians are, Criss Angel and Harry Houdini. If there’s anything else you wanna know just ask :)
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
  • 0 comments