You are viewing __switchfoot

We were meant to live for so much more, have we lost ourselves? -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Somewhere we live inside..

[ website | Switchfoot ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

Mike Felumlee from Alkaline Trio back on tour with a new band, The Turn [17 Jun 2004|01:42am]
Hello, my name is Lucas. I just wanted to let you know that Mike Felumlee is going back out on tour and you can find out more info at www.turnituptour.com maybe check out a show, it's coming to you starting this weekend so check the dates & tell your friends. Mike has a new record coming out in fall, he sings and plays guitar in this band and has a different drummer. The name of his new band is The Turn. You can also check out www.theturnmusic.com Thanks for your time! for any questions, email me at lkel@pacificagency.org
post comment

pepsi smash! [17 Jun 2004|12:35pm]
[ mood | happy ]

woot!! i'm all amped up to see SF on Pepsi Smash tonight at 8 on the WB! Most exciting! I hope they win the weird contest thing so that they perform Dare You To Move..::hoping:: Can't wait!

3 comments|post comment

I recorded me playing "Meant To Live" [17 Jun 2004|08:19pm]
[ mood | stupid Sugarcult! lol ]

did everyone catch Switchfoot on Pepsi Smash? man, that was great, a bummer that they lost to Sugarcult though, but I can't say that i'm not suprized... anyway, I just recorded me playing "Meant To Live" on my guitar, tell me what you think ;)

"Meant To Live"

3 comments|post comment

[17 Jun 2004|08:59pm]
I CAN'T BELIEVE SUGARCULT BEAT SWITCHFOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =\
I voted like 20 times!!! =[
Pepsi Smash sucks lol
16 comments|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | June 17th, 2004 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]