25 October 2004 @ 10:36 am
=) Yahooo.  

B<3 Go Sox!! I love you Johnny Damon #18

I wish I had some good quote websites......... let me know if you know any good ones.

Mr. Feeny: Believe in yourselves. Dream. Try. Do good.

Topanga: Don’t you mean do ‘well’?

Mr. Feeny: No. I mean do good.

- Boy Meets World

Love and losses,

Good times fading fast,

They'll soon be part of the past,

But the memories will last forever.

The young faces in these pictures represent times when our biggest worries were Barbie and Ken's wedding, GI Joe's missing arm, and why we had to eat vegetables at dinner again. Looking at these pictures today, sometimes we, the seniors, wish we could go back to such carefree days. But at the same, time moving on with our lives, making new memories, and gaining independence have become exciting realities that were once ideas that seemed so far away. Since sixth grade we have counted down the days until graduation. Now as the day approaches we are still anxious, but somewhat nervous. The faces in these pictures remind us of the people we once were and still are, the friends we have grown up with and also whom we will graduate with. Surviving the past 12 years wasn't easy, but in that time we had some of the best experiences of our lives. Those times are what made it worthwhile.

"No one can look back on his school days and say with truth that they were altogether unhappy." -George Orwell

You'll Never Forget The Times That Meant The Most To You..And With Whom Those Times Were Shared..2005

Current Mood: loved
Current Music: My Best Friend - Tim McGraw

( 6 — Comment? )
you [w o n t] break mexfallxforeverx on October 25th, 2004 07:52 am (UTC)
holliesquotes.com is pretty good ♥
:)

friends=love
tauruschik45 on October 25th, 2004 07:58 am (UTC)
thanks. <3
OHHH thanks so much! You're the best! 1-4-3
you [w o n t] break mexfallxforeverx on October 30th, 2004 12:46 pm (UTC)
Re: thanks. <3
no problem:)
Beth ♥xoitalianaxo on October 25th, 2004 09:03 am (UTC)
I love Boy Meets World! And your icon!!

Senior year was the best, enjoy every single millisecond of it, it flies by.
Rorey5hurtsmyheart on October 25th, 2004 10:08 am (UTC)
Haha. Great icon. That song's so funny.
I liked the Boy Meets World quote and the one in purple.
_fashionpassion on October 25th, 2004 05:56 pm (UTC)
somehow you included my 2 favorite things in 1 post...RED SOX and boy meets world! wow, you're great! great quotes!

<33 neen
( 6 — Comment? )