-The Strokes

Top five Movies
-White Chicks
-Bringing Down The House
-Shrek 2
-Zoolander
-School of Rock

Express your Opinion.

Abortion= It's sad, not right. It's kinda like a murder...killing a baby just becuase u don't want it.if you don't want to take care of a baby, u should place him/her in an orphanage...when it's a little older.
abstinence= normally people don't eat when they have problems. If you don't eat, it creates more problems, and makes matter worse.
Sex before 15= Having sex at an early age is serious because your reputation is an important thing. It's not right becuase what if u do decide to have sex and then there's no "protection"? People will look at u differently.
suicide= why would u want to kill yourself? if u want to get away from problems, try something else instead of hurting yourself or killing yourself..talk to a friend about it.
-suicide isn't really the greatest thing to do.

What do you think about...
Paris Hilton= not pretty
Xtina= too many piercings
Britney Spears= still a little girl inside, but ahead of herself
Michael Jackson= means to be a good person, but very creepy
Rush Limbaugh= (don't know him)
Howard Stern= sick perv.
George Bush JR= an ok prez. sometimes doesn't do a great job in solving situations

Express your feelings about love
-love is a srtong bond between people, doesn't matter how many. It can be the relationship of friends or between lovers. love can mean a lot. I take love to be an expression of showing that u care about another person.

Express your feelings about yourself
-I don't ahve low self-esteem. i always have confidence in myself in whatever i do. i don't think im the prettiest person in the world, nor the ugliest(not that im concieded). i always think of myself as "unique".

What makes you different from others
-im not sure how im different from others..but i be myself. some of my other friends say im the perfect mix: i like video games and sports along with fashion and boys! haha..

Post a picture of a celebrity you like

Promote us. Where would you promote?
I would promote __glamour__ in my xanga...i'd tell my toher friends about it..try to spread it where ever i can.

2 pics:

post comment

[02 Jul 2004|01:19pm]
ICollapse )
8 comments|post comment

[02 Jul 2004|01:37pm]

((((13)))))Collapse )

5 comments|post comment

I AM OH SO GLAM [02 Jul 2004|02:09pm]
[ mood | blah ]

Name=Melissa Yanc
Age=13
Top five bands
-The Vines
-Maroon 5
-Alecia Keys
-Houston
-The Strokes

Top five Movies
-White Chicks
-Bringing Down The House
-Shrek 2
-Zoolander
-School of Rock

Express your Opinion.

Abortion= It's sad, not right. It's kinda like a murder...killing a baby just becuase u don't want it.if you don't want to take care of a baby, u should place him/her in an orphanage...when it's a little older.
abstinence= normally people don't eat when they have problems. If you don't eat, it creates more problems, and makes matter worse.
Sex before 15= Having sex at an early age is serious because your reputation is an important thing. It's not right becuase what if u do decide to have sex and then there's no "protection"? People will look at u differently.
suicide= why would u want to kill yourself? if u want to get away from problems, try something else instead of hurting yourself or killing yourself..talk to a friend about it.
-suicide isn't really the greatest thing to do.

What do you think about...
Paris Hilton= not pretty
Xtina= too many piercings
Britney Spears= still a little girl inside, but ahead of herself
Michael Jackson= means to be a good person, but very creepy
Rush Limbaugh= (don't know him)
Howard Stern= sick perv.
George Bush JR= an ok prez. sometimes doesn't do a great job in solving situations

Express your feelings about love
-love is a srtong bond between people, doesn't matter how many. It can be the relationship of friends or between lovers. love can mean a lot. I take love to be an expression of showing that u care about another person.

Express your feelings about yourself
-I don't ahve low self-esteem. i always have confidence in myself in whatever i do. i don't think im the prettiest person in the world, nor the ugliest(not that im concieded). i always think of myself as "unique".

What makes you different from others
-im not sure how im different from others..but i be myself. some of my other friends say im the perfect mix: i like video games and sports along with fashion and boys! haha..

Post a picture of a celebrity you like

Promote us. Where would you promote?
I would promote __glamour__ in my xanga...i'd tell my toher friends about it..try to spread it where ever i can.

2 pics:

7 comments|post comment

I AM OH SO GLAM! [02 Jul 2004|02:13pm]

applicationCollapse )

6 comments|post comment

I AM OH SO GLAM [02 Jul 2004|02:14pm]
[ mood | blah ]

crap...sorry i think i posted twice...i fergot to put I AM OH SO GLAM

post comment

*oh so glam* [02 Jul 2004|04:21pm]

>textCollapse )

12 comments|post comment

I AM OH SO GLAM [02 Jul 2004|04:40pm]

((application))Collapse )

16 comments|post comment

Weekly Status Check [02 Jul 2004|09:32pm]
[ mood | accomplished ]

Hey everyone this is your co mod paris_style  and I am updating about the success on Karla and I's new community. In its first day, __glamour__ has earned seven applications meaning we are still waiting to hear from 3 of you. Thank you for promoting and it would be awesome if you went on to other rating communities showing off our promo banners. __glamour__ has been a huge hit but we are waiting for people outside of Karla and I's friends to apply/join. Thanks to everyone who applied! :-D  To those of you who have been accepted, we expect all of you to vote on applications where the moderators give out the rejected/accepted stamps and remember to vote and promote! We would also like to hear about how you get your beauty!! Feel free to update on what makeup you use, beauty techniques, etc. After all, thats what glamour is all about.

- Your Co Mod 
  paris_style

15 comments|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | July 2nd, 2004 ]
[ go | next day ]