Sarah (hisxkissxkills) wrote in ___youwish,
Sarah
hisxkissxkills
___youwish

Application

Application:
Name::Sarah♥
Taken or singe?:: In between the two.
Since you are wishing to be accepting….tell us why we should accept you?:: Becuse I'm fun.

Favorites
Color:: Green & pink.
Candy:: Abba Zabbas. I love them.
Food:: Fruits, especially fresh cherries, pinapples, and peaches.
Bands:: Interpol. Rise Against. AFI. Fallout Boy. Jack Johnson. At the Drive in. Hot Hot Heat. Matchbook Romance. Bright Eyes. Ryan Adams. YYYs. The Shins. The Cure. Modest Mouse. Misfits. Tiger Army. Postal Service. Fugazi...
Books:: The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Catcher in the Rye. Running in Heels.
Films:: Pulp Fiction. Rocky Horror. Trainspotting. Chocolat. Amelie.
Actors/Actresses:: Ewan Mcgregor. & Camron Diaz.
Quote(s):: "Don't fear death, only the unlived life" --(I cant think of the name of the movie).
"Hollywood is a place where they pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul" --Marilyn Monroe.

Your opinions on…
Drugs:: A waste of time and money.
Abortion:: Personally I would never do it, but no one should be able to tell a woman what to do with her body and her child.
Religion:: Agnostic.
-subquestion: If you made your own religion, what would be your top three beliefs/rules?:: I don't like the idea of organized religion, so I would never have one.
Fat people:: It's their own fault.
The "scene":: Overrated.

Random Questions
What would you do if you could penetrate the ConeZone?:: ...I really don't know.
If you could spend a day with one person dead or alive who would it be and why?:: Ben Frankin or Ralph Waldo Emmerson; I'd want to understand them more.
What is your favourite possession?:: My dog or my computer.
Tell us a secret?:: I'm deathly afraid of spiders.
What makes you special?:: I can put my legs over my head.
What are you fascinating hobbies?:: Knitting. Reading. Sewing. Picture taking. Driving to Monterey and Santa Cruz randomly.
Moderator Coolschmool is actually certified as a Reverend, please make a confession::
You've got the GPA, but where is the dirty love?:: In the backseat of my car.
Tell us a joke (It better be good!):: I heard this one today... Why did the sun go to school? ...Because it wanted to get brighter. Ha. My jokes are lame, I know.

Promote us twice! Prove it!::
Here AND Here

Strike a pose!( three pictures darling)

I love my Camera

I love my Camera

Yay for Photoshop
Yay for Photoshop.

Yea...
Yeah...
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic