kelly. (bleached17) wrote in ___thats_haute,

New!

[The Basics]

Name: Kelly
What you'd like us to call you: Kel
Age & Birthday: 15; 12/11
Sexuality: Straight

[Little More About You]

What are 3 words youd use to describe yourself?: Hmm random, addicted ( i get really obsessed with things easily) andddd fun.
Why do you want to be in this community?: Because it seems better than a lot of other rating communities from just reading the info
Who's your role model and why?: Kate Winslet because she picks amazing movies to be in, she's gorgeous, and she doesn't use her fame.
5 Bands you like: Smashing Pumpkins, Bright Eyes, Red Hot Chili Peppers, 3EB, Sublime, Brand New, Elliot Smith
5 Movies: VIrgin Suicides, Titanic haha, Empire Records, Eternal Sunshine, Requiem for a Dream
5 Books: Perks of Being a Wallflower (because I'm pretty cliche haha), RENT, Rats Saw God, Love and Death: The Murder of Kurt Cobain, Catcher in the Rye, Sex Drugs & Cocoa Puffs
5 tv shows: Boy Meets World, Queer as Folk, Growing Pains, Law and Order, My So-Called Life
Do you have any pets?: Yes, a puppy pitbull named Sammie.
Do you have any siblings?: Younger sister Carolyn.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Forensic psychologist haha, like from Law and Order: SVU.
if you were being sent to a deserted island and could only bring 3 items, what would they be? Hmmm considering this island probably doesn't have an electrical outlet, I'd say Perks, my best friend, and a toothbrush.
What do you rate yourself out of a 10, personality wise and physical.: Personality=8 (these surveys kind of make me sound boring haha, no offense)
Physical=5/6 maybe.
Post a picture, joke or story, anything you think that will make us laugh: The caption says 'Just tell your parents Josh was giving you road head, they'll understand' and it made me laugh haha.
Anything else youd like to say about yourself? Hmm I have really strong opinions about some things, and I'm really outspoken about them. But I'm nice too. =) haha.
Do you have a webcam/digital cam? Yessss I have a digital camera that I love. =)
[Favorites]

Food: Watermelon!
Drink: Iced tea because it reminds me of summerrr.
Animal: Giraffe.
Ice cream: CAKE BATTER. It tastes soo good.
Song: 1979 by Smashing Pumpkins.
Color: Any shade of blue. Crayola-wise, Cerulean blue haha.
Celebrity: I like Paris Hilton as a celebrity. As an actor/actress it would have to be Claire Danes and Johnny Depp.

[Opinions. Pick 2, and give a GOOD answer. "it sucks" is not a good answer.]

Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie: They're really amusing, and they are really smart to take advantage of their stereotypes and make millions of dollars off of it. They just have fun, and I can't think of anything bad to say about that.
Gay marrige: I think it's ridiculous and discrimitory for anyone to oppose this. Also, anyone who argues it shouldn't happen because it diminishes the sanctity of marriage is ignorant because one month male/female marriages are not very sacred.

[Either Or]

Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.
Cell phone or instant messengers: IM.
Kisses or Hugs: Kisses.
Cats or dogs: Dogs.
Paris or Nicole: Paris.
Pants or skirt: Skirt.

[First thing that comes to mind when I say..]

Britney Spears: Baby.
Fat: I want a Famous Face.
Alchohol: Bacardi.
Pretty: Pretty Pretty Princess.
Kitten: Meow.
Computer: Yessss.

[Promote]

Promote us to a community or user and post the link here
My journal.

[Pictures]

Post at least 3, but no more then 10 clear, pictures of yourself. No extreme photoshopping please.

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded  

• 2 comments