jessica morgan (jessikah_skank) wrote in ___pure_vanity,
  • Mood:
  • Music:

new!!!

Basics:
Name: Jessica Morgan.
Sexuality: Straight.

What You're Like:
Name at least 10 bands you listen to: Hot Hot Heat, The Killers, The Blood Brothers, The Spice Girls, Toy Box, The Cure, The Clash, The Bled, The Vapors, Billy Idol.
Last show you went to: The BLOOD BROTHERS!!!!
5 movies: The Little Mermaid, Alice in Wonderland, Shark Tale, Girl Interupted, The Breafast Club.
5 books: The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Foot Book, Walk Two Moons, Go Ask Alice, and any book with poems in it.

Opinions:
Bush/Government: I really don't pay attention to that stuff, but to me Bush is like blah.
Micheal Jackson: I like his music. I just think he needs to back off the boys under 18.
Davey Havok: EVERYONE THINKS HE IS HOTT!!!!! And everyone is obsessed with AFI and Davey Havok. I have no interesting in either.
Bob Nanna: I don't know who that is?
Anarchists: N/A
Homosexuality: What ever floats your boat. if you don't have a boat then what ever make you happy. I have gay friends they are awesome. I mean if your in love then hey go for anything you want.
Religion: There are many different religions, people have their own opinions on that I don't really have a say in it.

Other:
Promote us in 2 other communities and post the links. http://www.livejournal.com/community/rad____fucks/6861.html?mode=reply
http://www.livejournal.com/community/personal_beauty/48042.html?mode=reply
Make us laugh: a girl walked into a bar and said "ouch" hahaha. funny yeah? yeah i think not. here.

we are pigs!!!

buttttttttt.
Why should we accept you? Because I am a major came whore and because you should all love me and we can all become BESTEST FRIENDS!!!!

Pictures:

I made that shirt, that is one of my obsessions. making shirts!

holloween.... i was a cheerleader.

me and my bestest friend allie.

it was her fault.

Sorry there are so many!! like I said I love cam whoring
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
  • 3 comments