lenagirl42
___lehawt_xbang

• Music:

application

*APPLICATION*

1) Name/age/gender

COLLEEN/17/FEMALE

2) 10 bands

Um THE USED, THE USED, THE USED, THE USED, THE USED, THE USED, THE USED, THE USED, THE USED, and Radiohead

3) 10 movies

Hollow Man, My Dog Skip, Wild Things, Picture Perfect, Sleepers, Apollo 13, A Few Good Men, Tremors, Footloose, Animal House

4) 5 books

My Life by Bill Clinton, Blood Canticle by Anne Rice, Red Storm Rising by Tom Clancy, 1st to Die by James Patterson, Family First by Dr. Phil McGraw

5) Political party

Sure, will there be pizza though?

6) Put one of the banners in your user info and make a link so we don't have to go searching for it.

kay

7) Tell us why you're hawt.

This essay will be about the topic of why I am hawt. Sometimes I go out and pretend like I have a cool job as maybe like an advertising executive or a magazine editor. Generally on those days I wear prada shoes and talk on my cell phone and go shopping and bitch about my period to my girlfriends. I get my nails done and then pretend that my friends and I go out to clubs at night to pick up hot guys. I also sleep with those hot guys. I also go into Louis Vuitton every day but I don't have enough money to buy a bag so I cry and sometimes they kick me out. If the nice manager is there he takes pity on me and lets me cry in the dressing room. In conclusion, I am hawt.
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
  • 1 comment