John (the_jcm) wrote in ___lehawt_xbang,

"hawt like omgz"

*APPLICATION*
1) Name/age/gender
2) 10 bands
3) 10 movies
4) 5 books
5) Political party
6) Put one of the banners in your user info and make a link so we don't have to go searching for it.
7) Tell us why you're hawt.
8) Three clear pictures of yourself.
9) Put "hawt like omgz" in the title of the entry.

1: John/17/Male
2: Cheater, Saves the Day, Blondie, The Vines, DRV, uhm..Taking Back Sunday, ((that's 6)), uhm, I'm ToTaLi 2 HaWt ((and too obsessed with broadway)) to name 10 bands.
3: Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Cruel Intentions, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Little Shop of Horrors, Cabaret, West Side Story, Hairspray, The Wizard of Oz, Shock Treatment, and uhm....CROSSROADS omg.
4: I don't read. I mean, I do. But not that much, so I'm just going to say I'm too HAWT for this.
5: Fuck that. I'm not old enough to vote so I don't care. So once again: TOO HAWT 4 U
6: I'll do that later...
7: Because when God created me he was all "I'm going to make the HAWTest person ever and his name shall be John Magness. And he will be oh so cool and everyone will be jealous of his coolness. Plus, I'll have him date Eliza Thompson for 5 minutes. Because they have the same middle name. Duh."
8:

I'm so HAWT in my boo's hat.

me and my best friend mary-kate olsen doll.

and I'm once again too hawt to put 3. but that's okay. because...mary-kate olsen makes up for that.
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
  • 3 comments