?

28 March 2008 @ 08:02 pm
Audrina's new tattoo  

Audrina Partridge gets some new ink at ‘Black Art’ tattoo shop in Hollywood!  I don’t know whether I should be ashamed or proud to admit the fact that I have never seen one single episode of “The Hills.”  I guess it’s due to the fact that all I have heard about is how staged it is and how they ride around in cars that are rigged up like the fake Hollywood cars in movies.  I was thinking of setting my TIVO just to see what I had been missing. . .but after seeing these pictures, I think I’ll leave the extra room for Madonna movies.  How do I know it is fake?  Well, for starters who the hell smiles and is all giddy while getting inked!!!!  That is some CRAZY pain!  OMG!!!!  Can you imagine?  And how about that complete SCAREY guy who is doing the inking? Are those piercings in his elbow? YES!!! Staple my eyelids shut, quick! I can’t handle this!  As far as I concerned she deserves an Emmy after this performance!

source
Tags:

mαяee: blair waldorfmaree_xstar on March 29th, 2008 03:48 am (UTC)
her hair looks really nice :)
Miss Kylie: Xtinamisskylie on March 30th, 2008 05:44 am (UTC)
that was my first thought as well. She has such a fantastic bod was my second thought, my next one was ouch!
boatsandsails on April 9th, 2008 07:37 am (UTC)
her hair alwaaaays looks nice
Ashley: M. starbucks pink cell phones <3 // petixopinkmoonxo on March 29th, 2008 04:06 am (UTC)
it's been suggested this might be the latest celeb scam for Pop Fiction. it would make more sense that she's all made up and smiling and has an intense tattoo artist doing the work and posing with her outside.. so it might not be part of The Hills production. just a prank.
kbboomkbboom on March 30th, 2008 10:37 pm (UTC)
I giggled when I got mine and it's in the same place as her's.
joeyjojoejoeyjojoe on March 29th, 2008 04:42 am (UTC)
Different people have different pain thresholds and they also deal with pain differently.. So that point doesn't necessarily indicate that it's fake. I laughed when I got mine, because that is how I deal with pain.
Lauren Ecruizcrotchitch on March 29th, 2008 07:01 am (UTC)
piercings in his elbow, what?

it's not her first tattoo so she knows what pain to expect. getting a tattoo on that area of your body is not the most painful place and they often try to make you laugh to keep your mind off it.
🌙magicmarkerlove on March 29th, 2008 07:23 am (UTC)
you can still laugh when you are in pain! people can still be funny. those photos are just one second of a long amount of time.
i wonder if it is a prank or not? i kind of like that tat!
ex_fafinett on March 29th, 2008 03:35 pm (UTC)
the meaning is actually something funny. something about food. i dont remember exactly, but the exact meaning is something about rice and food? it was posted on perez.
🌙magicmarkerlove on March 30th, 2008 07:10 pm (UTC)
haha, to do with rice and food? maybe it is a scam!!
gypsyinvintagegypsyinvintage on March 29th, 2008 12:19 pm (UTC)
It's a scam, isn't it?
Helenamorningdreams on March 29th, 2008 03:24 pm (UTC)
Whoever wrote it didnt even get the shop name right. If you look behind Audrina in the last pic it clearly says "Black Wave Tattoo" not black art.
ilikkeyourshoes on March 29th, 2008 09:31 pm (UTC)
she's laughing before she even gets it done, you can tell he's just sterilizing her.
and they really, really don't hurt that bad.

alwa7sh on March 29th, 2008 10:35 pm (UTC)
I love her!! she is so adorable.
✈fotographii on April 12th, 2008 08:03 am (UTC)
Don't be silly, it cannot be a piercing on his elbow ... it's a ring on Audrina's finger. ;)