♥- CDs & their packaging
♥- DVDs & their packaging
♥- VCDs & their packaging
♥- magazine ads
♥- magazine articles
♥- magazine clippings
♥- photo books
♥- picture books
However, as any other free service would normally do, we kindly ask that you follow some simple rules while browsing our scans.
1) Please do not request for scans. All that is posted up here is literally all we have.
2) Comments or thanks are always appreciated but not necessary.
3) Credit is always required when taking scans ONLY unless being used for personal use.
4) You must always comment when you are taking a scan and are using it for public distribution. (ie: icons, layouts, wallpapers, etc.)
5) THIS IS THE IMPORTANT ONE! You MAY NOT, CANNOT steal any scans whatsoever! NO, NO, NO. XD They are all watermarked (although in nice places) for that very reason! If you want to use our scans on a website however, please comment here and leave your e-mail address and we'll get back to you. :)
Not too hard, is it? :D
Remember that you must join this community to have access to all scans. An archive of all scans will always be available in the user info.
At the moment, TASKINILLUSION is being maintained by the following users:
However, if you have a scanner, Japanese merchandise and are willing to update at least once a month with any amount of scans, we are always looking for help and would love to have you on the team.
If you're interested, please leave a comment to this post along with your e-mail address and we'll get back to you ASAP. :)
AFFILIATION: Affiliates and/or link exchanges are always accepted and welcomed. Just comment to this entry and a link to your community/LJ will be posted in our user info.
Well, that's all for now! Still interested? Go ahead and view/use the scans! Don't forget what the rules say and have fun. But most importantly.
Thanks for stopping by!
♥ the mods @ _taskinillusion