( translation & mini-picspam here...(not for the faint-hearted lol)Collapse )
Thi_Alcantara91 : No tengo palabras para el día de hoy! 06/12/11 [I have no words to describe this day!]
- Current Mood: giddy
The week just past, Craig Foster (big name in Australian soccer, former player, critic, commentator, chief analyst, etc.) had an exclusive interview with our very own Maxwell, and they have the video uploaded onto their website.
I don't think the video has an embedding option, so you can see the interview through this link here!
Craig Foster chats with Barcelona defender Maxwell about his time with the La Liga champion, playing with some of the world's best footballers, being coached by Pep Guardiola and the Brazilian national team.
And yes, it's Maxwell speaking English. Hoorah! \o/
(note that for some reason, the video shows up on my Safari browser but not my Firefox browser, but that might just be my Firefox being a bitch)
(They mentioned some other "exclusive interviews" with other Barcelona players(!!!) for next week's show, soooooo... stay tuned, y/n? :D)
- Current Mood: sleepy
is this picspam in order of time? no.
in order of hotness? nu-huh.
in order of hipsternes? wrong again.
it's in order of colours, because we all know in this club we care about fashion sense.
WHO ARE THE CHOSEN ONES TO GO TO ATHENS??
( very pic heavy!!!!!Collapse )
DISCLAIMER: so, this post is so complete there's even a video. Problem? The damn embed code included some sort of autoplay. Turn your volume down because i couldn't find a way to make it stop. Sorry. :/
- Current Location:in AF's pants
Collaborate in the creation of the book to thank him for everything he's done.
( this is lovely!Collapse )
2. THE PLAYERS HAVE DONE AN ADVERTISING CAMPAING TO ASK FOR THE FANS' SUPPORT.
( cute videoCollapse )
3. WATCH THE BEHIND THE SCENES OF THE CAMPAIGN "ENS HI DEIXAREM LA PELL" WITH PUYI, MESSI AND GERARD.
( pics and videoCollapse )
4. A REALLY INTERESTING ARTICLE FROM THE BBC CALLED "MESSI MENTOR IN X FACTOR SEARCH":
By Matthias Krug
Consider a world without Argentine superstar Lionel Messi.
It is hard to imagine, but with the exception of Real Madrid supporters, millions of football fans around the planet should be eternally thankful to one Catalan of whom they have probably never heard.
Josep Colomer is the man credited with the discovery some 10 years ago - in Rosario, Argentina - of a 13-year-old youngster who would go on to rule world football.
( tl;dr? NO! DO read!Collapse )
( shaking and crying.Collapse )
5. BARTRA, FONTÀS AND MAXWELL TALK AFTER THE MATCH AT CEUTA.
6. PICS OF TODAY'S TRAINING SESSION! GOOD NEWS: XAVI AND MILITO ARE BACK WITH THE REST OF THE TEAM. THIAGO HAS ALSO JOINED THE BIG BOYS!!! :D( i love this bunch of douchetwats!Collapse )
7. BARÇATV IS STARTING A NEW PROGRAM CALLED "ESTACIÓ CAMP NOU" THAT WILL HAVE THE PARTICIPATION OF THE PLAYERS.
( this sounds interesting.Collapse )
Do you think third time is a charm? Praying to the Messiah and Godiola that i haven't messed up with the format this time.
This hotties thank you for your time! <3
"I have always stated my availability and encouraged my agent to arrange for me to sign."
"Today is a very special and happy day for me. It is a dream come true. This is the strongest team in Europe."
"I know I am here to replace a player that has left and I know that competition for places at the club is a positive thing."
( +++++++++Collapse )
- Maxwell, LB (Inter Milan)
- Edu Oriol, S (Sant Andreu) *
- Miguel Luque, M (Villarreal C) *
- Armando Lozano, CD (Cartagena) *
- Sylvinho (contract expired)
- Xavi Torres (Malaga) *
- Abraham (Cadiz) *
- Corcoles (Recre.) *
- Botia (Gijon) loan *
Villa wants a Barça contract, Valencia want lots of $$$$$$$.Now some reports are saying Villa has decided to stay at Valencia. Make up your mind buddy.
- Ibrahimovic in on the verge of signing.
- Barça might kill 2 birds with 1 stone, Eto'o & Hleb are supposedly part of the Ibrahimovic deal.
- Caceres will most likely leave on loan. Juventus and Zaragoza seem the most interested.
- Gudjohnsen was told to look for a club elsewhere and could be returning to England.
* = barça atletic