No account? Create an account
_er100 [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
_er100

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

(no subject) [Sep. 30th, 2006|01:48 pm]
_er100

a_thing_sublime
Anyone alive here? I'm thinking about reviving the community, if there's interest.
link2 comments|post comment

(no subject) [May. 30th, 2005|09:29 pm]
_er100

a_thing_sublime
challenge #007 voting

rate the following stories in order of preferences:

01. "Bad Luck" [Luka] by kate2130
02. "Construction" [Kerry/Sandy] by fallenfromabove
03. "Blue" [Jing Mei] by cryabluemoon
04. Untitled [Susan] by aeonian
05. "Sinking" [Luka/Sam] by cheesecakequeen
link1 comment|post comment

"Conscious Decisions" by fallenfromabove, Abby/Luka [May. 30th, 2005|04:36 pm]
_er100

fallenfromabove
Title: Conscious Decisions
Characters: Abby/Luka
Word Count: 100
Author's Note: Firstly, I have to state that a large part of this drabble is based around "Sympathy in White Major" by Philip Larkin. If you haven't read the poem, you should. That's where the "whitest man" part came from and the "white was never Abby's favourite colour". Other than that, she's talking about Luka. Because hey, Luby is love. And he always caused her more stress that anyone else.
Spoilers: None

And here she is, missing him all over again. The whitest man she ever knew.

Taking a long gulp from her beer she is consciously deciding to fuck them all; those saints at the hospital, the sympathetic souls at the AA meetings, the family that made her this screwed up and, most of all, him.

She knows that if he were here now he'd be shaking his head and drawing tears from her eyes with the raging disappointment. But he's not here, and so she raises the bottle to her mouth once again.

White was never Abby's favourite colour anyway.
link4 comments|post comment

(no subject) [May. 30th, 2005|04:42 pm]
_er100

a_thing_sublime
[Who's the worst mod ever? Meeeeeeee!]

Challange #8

Stress. That's your leading word this time - do whatever you want with it. Pre-wedding stress, exams stress, family stress... whatever floats your boat.

---

6.5 winners and 7 voting will be up soon.
linkpost comment

(no subject) [Jan. 5th, 2005|09:07 pm]
_er100

cryabluemoon
[mood |contentcontent]
[music |Grave Digger - Dave Matthews]

Title: A Heart Inside
Book used: Wasteland by Francesca Lia Block. You'll have to see what quote I used. It gives the drabble away.
Word used: ocean
Word count: dunno.
Character: Jing Mei / Carter, post stabbing.

drabbleCollapse )

untitled by aeonian - Susan [Jan. 4th, 2005|12:26 am]
_er100

aeonian
Title: untitled
Book: Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
Word: "sea"
Count: 100
Rating: R
Character: Susan

There is the way...Collapse )
link6 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Jan. 2nd, 2005|10:20 pm]
_er100

cryabluemoon
[mood |contemplativecontemplative]

Title: Blue.
Book Used: The Diary of Frida Kahlo. I used the line - "I would not wish to harbor the slightest hope, everything moves to the beat of what's enclosed in the belly"
Word used: blue
Word count: Dunno. It's a few...ah. I tried.
Character: Jasmine wrote it, who do we think it's about? Jing Mei.. Um, after the Christmas ep, post ep, I guess. Spoilerish if you missed that ep.

drabbleCollapse )
link3 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Jan. 3rd, 2005|07:32 am]
_er100

a_thing_sublime
If you have a FF account, pleeeease go vote for Maura over here: http://www.fanforum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24255
linkpost comment

"Construction" by fallenfromabove, Kerry/Sandy [Jan. 3rd, 2005|03:05 am]
_er100

fallenfromabove
Title: Construction
Book Used: "Things Fall Apart" by Chinua Achebe (or something along those lines- my bad.) I used the title.
Word used: Ocean
Word Count: I haven't a clue its gone, remember? *smiles sweetly and begs for forgiveness*
Pairing: Kerry/Sandy, Kerry/Henry
Authors Note: The whole topic of Kerry/Sandy/Henry makes me cry and I think this is a side of it that was never addressed. We never saw the issues of Kerry alone with him, realising that she is biologically not related to him. I'm not sure if it would matter to her, I think it might. And this is my drabble about it. It's a product of loneliness and sadness at 3am. Forgive me?

And you remind yourself that things fall apart.

It's helpful to do that when everything you know has crumbled to the ground and here you are trying to build them up again.

There is a baby in the next room, oblivious to your struggles, whom is crying the way you are inside. The type of crying you feel that you may never recover from, the type that makes you feel deprived of oxygen, like you are drowning in an enormous ocean and as if you're utterly broken.

You're trying so hard to love this baby and yet can't help but feel this crying is the only thing you have in common at all. DNA shouldn't matter. But more than anyone you know that it does.

Each time you look into those big brown eyes of his you know they do not belong to you, they belong to the woman you loved, and to a past where you could actually imagine yourself as a mother.

Undoubtedly in a moment you'll piece your fragile remains together and tend to his tears, wrap him up and tell him everything will be okay. But this only makes you feel like a fraud, like a liar and a cheat. It also makes you feel like you're turning into your own mother, the mother you never knew.

Maybe you and Henry have more in common than you think.
link3 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Dec. 31st, 2004|06:51 pm]
_er100

a_thing_sublime
Challange #7

Okay, so a new one... Pairing/character is up to you. Continuing with the theme of quoting things, this time you need to use a line or an event from your favourite book {mention the book, author and line/event in the comment}. And, to make it slightly harder... use one of these:

Ocean/Sea
Blue {color}
Orange {color or fruit}

Have fun drabbling! :)
linkpost comment

(no subject) [Dec. 31st, 2004|06:47 pm]
_er100

a_thing_sublime
[music |news :(]

Challange #6.5 Is Now Closed

I will post challange #7 in a few minutes. Meanwhile, please take a moment to vote for your favourite story out of these:

01. "Possible Responses" [Carter/Abby] by wizened_cynic
02. "Better Moments" [Chen/Pratt] by batmite
03. "Alone, Again" [Luka/Abby] by nobodysomeday
04. "Three Strikes" [John/Deb] by batmite
05. "3am" [Neela/Abby] by vespertine_rose
06. "His Happiness" [Kerry/Sandy] by breaksuchaheart
07. "Girlfriends" [Abby/Susan] by pinkpunkkitty
08. "Memories" [Doug/Carol] by fallenfromabove
09. "Peach Dreams" [Carter/Kem] by nobodysomeday

Please comment with the number of your favourite drabble.
linkpost comment

"Peach Dreams" by nobodysomeday - Carter [Dec. 31st, 2004|04:26 pm]
_er100

nobodysomeday
[mood |boredbored]
[music |"High and Dry", Jamie Cullum]

Title: Peach Dreams
Pairing: Carter/Kem
Spoilers: Up to the beginning of season 11
Words: 114
A/N: Random as hell!

Another one gone.Collapse )
link7 comments|post comment

(no subject) [Dec. 30th, 2004|05:37 pm]
_er100

a_thing_sublime
I have a question for all of you... do you want to keep voting for the winners of every challange, or just have challanges with no voting/winners?

(no subject) [Dec. 27th, 2004|08:49 am]
_er100

fallenfromabove
Title: Memories
Pairing: Doug/Carol
Words: I haven't got a clue I had no word count on this text thing but I think slightly over.
Lyrics used: "You don't know how lovely you are" - Coldplay - The Scientist (although slightly modified)
Comments: I don't like it much but then I've had writers block for a while and it was all I could manage

When he was a child he never believed that memories would last. He always thought that a photograph was a much more accurate record of events. Then he grew up and came to understand how wrong he was. Because he learnt that some memories have a habit of pasting themselves down in the back of your mind, no matter how much you might want to destroy them.

She was always far too good for him and so when she turned up at his home, with his babies, granting him the second chance he didn't deserve, he knew it couldn't last. Except he always thought it would end when she realised just how lovely she was, not like this. Him, once again in a different bed next to a perfect stranger who didn't feel like home. He has a horrible feeling that this memory will stick around a good while longer than any photograph. He also thinks that it could be the one that destroys everything.

"Girlfriends" by pinkpunkkitty - Abby/Susan [Dec. 21st, 2004|11:22 am]
_er100

pinkpunkkitty
[mood |contentcontent]

Title: Girlfriends
Pairing: Abby/Susan
Words: 118
Spoilers: None, just my own imagination.
Notes: This is more a friendship then a romance between Abby and Susan. Although it was a lot more slashy in my head, it came out on the friendship side of things.

I probably look like such an idiot...Collapse )
link5 comments|post comment

"His Happiness" by breaksuchaheart - Kerry/Sandy [Dec. 20th, 2004|09:19 pm]
_er100

breaksuchaheart
Title: His Happiness
Pairing: Kerry/Sandy – I’ve never wrote them before.
Words: 105
Spoilers: "Where There's Smoke" - Season 10? I think… I used to be able to name every episode and tell you what season it was. After season 7, it all went downhill... I can no longer do that. Oh well.

I don’t know why you said goodbye.Collapse )

(no subject) [Dec. 19th, 2004|03:19 am]
_er100
vespertine_rose
[mood |anxiousanxious]
[music |Emiliana Torrini - To Be Free]

Title: 3am
Pairing: Neela/Abby
Words: 119
Spoilers: Season 11
Notes: I'm kind of new to LJ and stumbled across this community, and I think its great. I love N/A but have never written them before.
You don't know how lovely you areCollapse )

"Three Strikes" by batmite - Jing-mei [Dec. 16th, 2004|12:59 pm]
_er100

batmite
[mood |okayokay]
[music |foo fighters, "up in arms"]

Title: Three Strikes
Pairing: John/Deb (aw!)
Words: 128--I tried to pare it down, but it didn't work.
Spoilers: 11x09, "Twas the Night"

I don't know why you say goodbye.Collapse )

"Alone, Again" by nobodysomeday - Abby [Dec. 16th, 2004|11:19 am]
_er100

nobodysomeday
Title: Alone, Again
Pairing: Luka/Abby (*big twitch*)
Words: 119
Spoilers: It's a post-ep of sorts for, um, the one where L/A break up. I forget the name.
Notes: This was hard to write. ;) It's from Abby's perspective.

It's not that coldCollapse )

"Better Moments" by batmite - Jing-mei [Dec. 15th, 2004|09:25 pm]
_er100

batmite
[mood |satisfiedsatisfied]
[music |the flaming lips, "do you realize?"]

Title: Better Moments
Pairing: Chen/Pratt (*twitch*)
Words: 100
Spoilers: 11x09, "Twas the Night"

You don't know how lovely you are.Collapse )

navigation
[ viewing | most recent entries ]
[ go | earlier ]