?

No account? Create an account
Community of Dreams' Journal

[Most Recent Entries] [Calendar View] [Friends]

Below are 7 journal entries, after skipping by the 47 most recent ones recorded in Community of Dreams' LiveJournal:

[ Next 20 >> ]
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2009
5:36 pm
[matt1993]
Matt ran up the clock, the clock struck 25, and Matt was really confused
I just wondering, does anyone else here have dreams where they look at a clock and it shows an irregular time (such as 25:73)? I have dreams like that every now and then, though I don't remember any of them enough to post them here in full (I even had to make up the example). And does anyone know what it means?

Current Mood: thoughtful
Monday, March 2nd, 2009
9:18 pm
[matt1993]
Neoenyarionicmon
I thought of two more dreams from a while ago, here they are:

(WARNING: May slightly decrease the intelligence of anyone who reads them)

Enya ChallengeCollapse )

<i>I Am A Mewtwo</i>Collapse )

I would love to see I Am A Mewtwo as an actual movie, or at least a Flash cartoon. EDIT ON NOV. 6, 2016: I AM, however, gonna LJ-cut an idea I once had because it has little to do with the dream and makes no sense now, if it ever didCollapse )

Current Mood: confused
Friday, February 27th, 2009
7:10 pm
[matt1993]
I just realized in November 2011 that I never put a subject line here
About a week ago, I had another weird dream. This one's so weird that I can't even come up with a name for it like I did with my others. I decided to use a term I coined after reading Youjik's comment as the name.

MiserablerolledCollapse )

I wonder if Victor Hugo can sue Walt Disney because of this dream...

Current Mood: curious
Sunday, February 15th, 2009
10:44 am
[matt1993]
Dos mas
Two more dreams. The first was last night, the second I remember from a few days after Super Mario Worldlaxystar Runner 4 (posted earlier).

Religious Internet ExplorerCollapse )

Author Cancelled

Context to real life: Back when I had this dream, I still had motivation to continue making a webcomic I have, so I can see why the word "author" was used in a context that doesn't fit. Now that I think about it, maybe it foreshadowed that I would eventually lose interest in my webcomic.

Dream: I was playing Super Mario World and was at Donut Plains 2. I started the level with a blue Yoshi (not sure where I got one that early in the game) and, in the level, there was a yellow Yoshi. Usually, when you get to a Yoshi when you already have one, a 1-Up Mushroom appears instead, but nope, it was still a yellow Yoshi. The two Yoshis ate each others' heads and Mario died somehow (don't remember if it was because of that or because of something else). Then a screen set up like the cutscenes after you clear a castle level showed up. I don't remember what the cutscene showed, but the text said "AUTHOR CANCELLED" and that scared me because, for some reason, I thought that meant I was banned from playing Mario games despite the fact that "PLAYER CANCELLED" would make more sense.

Holy whole hand dealer.

Current Mood: nostalgic
Saturday, February 14th, 2009
3:18 pm
[matt1993]
There wasn't a subject line here until November 2011
I thought of a weird dream I had several years ago, so I decided to post it.

Season(s)' GreetingsCollapse )

Also, does anyone here have prophetic dreams? Like, if something happens in a dream and something somewhat related happens in real life within a week? I used to have several of those but now it's few and far between. If anyone else here does, can you give me guidelines on how to guess the future more closely or is that something only Joseph (in the Bible) can do?

Current Mood: nostalgic
Thursday, February 12th, 2009
9:44 pm
[matt1993]
New weird dream
Apparently, when rovanda told me that it's not surprising for people, places, and things in dreams to keep changing, it made nouns like that in my dreams start changing even more, as seen in a dream I had last night:

The Freud-MissingNo. Files

read more, I dare youCollapse )

Yyyyyyeah. If one of my pillows turned into a MissingNo., I'd kill myself.

Current Mood: contemplative
Tuesday, February 10th, 2009
7:16 pm
[matt1993]
Subconcious of the newbie
Hi, this is my first post in this community. So don't hurt me :P I cared for husking in (the backwards music fanatic's term for "joined") because some of my dreams are REALLY weird and random. Weirder and more random than any dreams in this community I've read so far. I think maybe being a teenager that likes crossovers helps.

Here are four weird dreams I remember that I can think of off the top of my head.

Also, how do I "cut this post for length?" Several of you did it but I never figured it out. Thanks rovanda!

Paint The Sky With HomestarsCollapse )

Current Mood: weird
[ Next 20 >> ]
About LiveJournal.com