?

11 July 2007 @ 05:00 pm
11.5 kgs (23.5 lbs) in 5 weeks  

Who wants to be slim and healthy like me!!! I did it, girls!!!

If you want to get the most effective diet ever, you can mail me here a7ok@rambler.ru (send me letter where you should write your # of accout in order I could make sure of transferring). I send you this fantastic diet after you transfer me only 2.5$ to WM Z469504700990. The reason why I ask you to send me money (2.5$) is that in my country (I live in CIS) internet cost is very expensive and in addition my 1-year daughter is very ill now and I have to sit at home to take care of her. I am temporarily unemployed and I am divorced. Frankly, I started this diet because I wanted to recover from deep slump after divorce. I was eating so much junk food during my depression. Thanks to this diet I almost returned to my  perfect weight of 50 kg (102 lbs)!!! If you only see me 5 weeks ago! – it was awful! And the most attractive thing of the diet is that it is useful for woman health! This diet gave me second  life!!!

I have lost (and keep losing) 11.5 kgs (23.5 lbs) in 5 weeks!

Thak you in advance!!!

P.S. Sorry for mistakes – English is my second language.

(Screened comment)
keen_girl on July 11th, 2007 11:22 am (UTC)
I am NOT spam!!!
plasmafuckit on July 11th, 2007 04:09 pm (UTC)
And that is what THEY ALL say. Those over sea scam artist ALL will deny that they are just trying to scam you over for money. Nice try.
plasmafuckit on July 11th, 2007 04:10 pm (UTC)
Umm why did you "block" my first comment asking if you were one of those scam artist?
Nichelle Morgangweneth_syeira on July 11th, 2007 02:36 pm (UTC)
it does sound like spam...
ourladyofsighsourladyofsighs on July 11th, 2007 04:30 pm (UTC)
Definately spam.
Ryan Merceraxismundi on July 11th, 2007 04:31 pm (UTC)
Spam with a side of scam