1. Hello, what is your name? renee
2. How are you? I'm elated at the prospect of a new community, actually :) How are you?
3. How old are you? I am 17
4. Are you a boy or girl? girl. word.
5. Where do you live? watertown, south dakota. Best place ever. HA.
6. Music preference hmm? basically everything. except rap/r&b and country music. Although I hate generalizing music like that. Because I do listen to Neil Diamond every once in a while...
7. What are your favorite bands?The Beatles and Led Zeppelin are my all-time-favorite bands. I also like The Spill Canvas, The Killers, ACDC, The Vines, The Shins, The Pixies, the Ramones, the Sex Pistols, the Mighty Mighty Bosstones...and so on and so forth.
8. Favorite movies? oooh, American History X, A Clockwork Orange, Edward Scissorhands, Reservoir Dogs, Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club, Moulin Rouge, Chicago, Dead Poets Society, Catch Me If You Can, Yellow Submarine.
9. Why do you feel the need to be included in this super cool community? Because you're all ultra hip, and I want to be, too!!!
10. Show us a funny picture.
Tell me this doesn't make you smile straight to my face.
11. Know any good jokes?
A man was scheduled to go before a firing squad for his crimes. The evening before his execution, he was asked what he wanted for his last meal. He refused the meal completely.
The next morning the man was brought before the firing squad. When asked for his last request, the man said he had none. The General in charge of his execution asked him, ''Sir, you refused your last meal and your last request. Isn't there anything you want before you die?''
The man thought for a moment, then said, ''Music has always been an important part of my life. If I could do but one thing before I die, would you allow me to sing my favorite song from beginning to end, without interruption?''
The General thought this was a reasonable request, and ordered his men to lower their weapons and to not interrupt for the duration of the song.
''Ten million bottles of beer on the wall...''
12. Some things you like: music, playing the drums, people, philosophy, good books
13. About yourself: I like to write, and play loud music, and dance like an idiot. My biggest goal right now is to get out of south dakota.
14. Anything else you would like to say: It wasn't me, I swear.
15. Please promote us with the promo banner in the info and give us a direct link:don't switch the blade on the guy in shades, oh no!
16. Pictures please. At least 2, no more than 6. Make sure they are pretty clear.
on the right
These next picture are ridiculously large, sorry.