|A B O U T|
Hi, welcome to __free_layouts! This place is here for people who want a new layout but who don't want to or can't code. This place provides you with already PREMADE layouts...requests are not taken. The layouts are all friends only, so you must join in order to see the layouts. Joining, however, will not give you posting access...only I have posting access. Occasionally, if I have enough time on my hands and I'm feeling nice, I'll take up to five layout requests...I may also ask the members for suggestions on what topics I should choose for the layouts. Most of the layouts here will be clean and simple looking ^__^ If you are using one of the layouts provided here, you MUST credit me (putting layout made by __free_layouts in your userinfo works just fine). DO NOT credit me in a post...crediting in a post is not considered proper crediting...you must either put the credit somewhere in your layout (which I sometimes do for you) or you must put it in your userinfo). If you do not want a free layout, and you want to learn how make your own, you can visit my layout help community __ask. If you want to request a layout visit layouts_for_lj. I also post in 0_layouts_4_pie. My two most favorite layouts that I did are available for download there as well as here :D They would be the customizable wannabe boxer layout and the wannabe boxer layout (Italy) :) The Italy layout is also avaibale for download at Cherry Style.
|R U L E S|
- CREDIT (if you don't you WILL be banned)
- Please read the FAQ before asking any questions. Questions that are already answered in the FAQ will be ignored if asked in a comment.
- Do not modify the layout without asking
- If you modify you must still credit
- You must join the community with the username on which you plan to use one of my layouts
- DO NOT claim a layout as your own (you WILL be banned)
- If you are having trouble with the layout, DO NOT cmnt in my personal journal
|C R E D I T|
You can either credit me by putting the words layout made by __free_layouts (<lj user="__free_layouts">) in your userinfo, or by putting this banner: