___thats_haute

New!

[The Basics]

Name: Kelly
What you'd like us to call you: Kel
Age & Birthday: 15; 12/11
Sexuality: Straight

[Little More About You]

What are 3 words youd use to describe yourself?: Hmm random, addicted ( i get really obsessed with things easily) andddd fun.
Why do you want to be in this community?: Because it seems better than a lot of other rating communities from just reading the info
Who's your role model and why?: Kate Winslet because she picks amazing movies to be in, she's gorgeous, and she doesn't use her fame.
5 Bands you like: Smashing Pumpkins, Bright Eyes, Red Hot Chili Peppers, 3EB, Sublime, Brand New, Elliot Smith
5 Movies: VIrgin Suicides, Titanic haha, Empire Records, Eternal Sunshine, Requiem for a Dream
5 Books: Perks of Being a Wallflower (because I'm pretty cliche haha), RENT, Rats Saw God, Love and Death: The Murder of Kurt Cobain, Catcher in the Rye, Sex Drugs & Cocoa Puffs
5 tv shows: Boy Meets World, Queer as Folk, Growing Pains, Law and Order, My So-Called Life
Do you have any pets?: Yes, a puppy pitbull named Sammie.
Do you have any siblings?: Younger sister Carolyn.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Forensic psychologist haha, like from Law and Order: SVU.
if you were being sent to a deserted island and could only bring 3 items, what would they be? Hmmm considering this island probably doesn't have an electrical outlet, I'd say Perks, my best friend, and a toothbrush.
What do you rate yourself out of a 10, personality wise and physical.: Personality=8 (these surveys kind of make me sound boring haha, no offense)
Physical=5/6 maybe.
Post a picture, joke or story, anything you think that will make us laugh: The caption says 'Just tell your parents Josh was giving you road head, they'll understand' and it made me laugh haha.
Anything else youd like to say about yourself? Hmm I have really strong opinions about some things, and I'm really outspoken about them. But I'm nice too. =) haha.
Do you have a webcam/digital cam? Yessss I have a digital camera that I love. =)
[Favorites]

Food: Watermelon!
Drink: Iced tea because it reminds me of summerrr.
Animal: Giraffe.
Ice cream: CAKE BATTER. It tastes soo good.
Song: 1979 by Smashing Pumpkins.
Color: Any shade of blue. Crayola-wise, Cerulean blue haha.
Celebrity: I like Paris Hilton as a celebrity. As an actor/actress it would have to be Claire Danes and Johnny Depp.

[Opinions. Pick 2, and give a GOOD answer. "it sucks" is not a good answer.]

Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie: They're really amusing, and they are really smart to take advantage of their stereotypes and make millions of dollars off of it. They just have fun, and I can't think of anything bad to say about that.
Gay marrige: I think it's ridiculous and discrimitory for anyone to oppose this. Also, anyone who argues it shouldn't happen because it diminishes the sanctity of marriage is ignorant because one month male/female marriages are not very sacred.

[Either Or]

Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.
Cell phone or instant messengers: IM.
Kisses or Hugs: Kisses.
Cats or dogs: Dogs.
Paris or Nicole: Paris.
Pants or skirt: Skirt.

[First thing that comes to mind when I say..]

Britney Spears: Baby.
Fat: I want a Famous Face.
Alchohol: Bacardi.
Pretty: Pretty Pretty Princess.
Kitten: Meow.
Computer: Yessss.

[Promote]

Promote us to a community or user and post the link here
My journal.

[Pictures]

Post at least 3, but no more then 10 clear, pictures of yourself. No extreme photoshopping please.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments